We build pre-Engineered Steel Buildings, Work Shops, Ag Buildings, Utility shops, and Barns.
1. SAVE MONEY! Steel is the least pricey material of all of the available construction materials.
2. Steel is more impervious to all forms of weather elements and is fire resistant.
3. Compared to other building construction, pre-engineered steel buildings will be up to 30% less to insure.
4. Pre-engineered steel buildings are considered to be lifetime buildings. Pre-engineered steel buildings by Federal Steel Systems provide very low maintenance and upkeep.
5. The power of steel makes it the ideal material for buildings requiring large open floor spaces such as arenas of all types, community centers, manufacturing and religious facilities.
6. Steel buildings can have a clear span of 300’ wide. This gives the designer and builder an enormous space that is column free and adds the ability to satisfy complicated space designs while maintaining an unencumbered floor area.
8. Easier and quicker to construct than most construction systems, theFederal Steel Systems pre-engineered steel building is less labor intensive, saving money and loss of valuable occupancy time.
9. One of the most significant benefits is that the design of your building isengineered to your local code requirements meeting the local environmental needs.
10. Federal Steel Systems buildings are a pre-fabricated original product that is engineered to meet your particular design, unique exterior colors, needs and wants. Your building is pre-punched, precut, pre-drilled, pre-welded, pre-fitted and prepared to be assembled upon arrival to your location.
11. Selecting one of the many exterior options will make the exterior of yourFederal Steel Systems building look like stone, brick or stucco. You are only limited by your imagination.
12. Your building can be dressed up with many unique doors, windows and other accessories that will serve you for a lifetime.
Stony Creek Construction
Serving Sonoma, Napa, Santa Rosa, Sacramento, Folsom, Lincoln Granite Bay, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Loomis, Fairfield, Vacaville, Yuba City, Marysville and the surrounding areas.